Beginning October 20, 2018, San Angelo Public Safety Communications will host testing for Emergency Services Dispatcher positions every two (2) weeks The tests will be held 8:30 a.m. at Concho Valley Workforce Solutions, 202 Henry O. Flipper Street.
Interested applicants will need to apply online at https://g.co/kgs/jgP8CZ prior to test dates.
Interviews are slated to be held on test days and interview times will be announced on the day of the test.
The Communications Division is one of the most vital services for both our Police and Fire Departments and Dispatchers serve as the critical link between the citizens in need and responding personnel. There are several positions available.
- Be a United States citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Able to pass all necessary training to perform the functions of the job
- Able to receive the TCOLE Basic Telecommunications Operator Certification prior to completing the one (1) year probationary period
- Dispatch Trainee: $31,868
- Dispatch I: $34,786 (after certification and up to 3rd year)
- Dispatch II: $36,286 (after 3rd year and up to 5th year)
- Dispatch III: $37,364 (after 5th year)
For more information about the job’s description and hiring process visit www.cosatx.us