Beginning April 6, 2019 through May 11, 2019, San Angelo Public Safety Communications will host testing for Emergency Services Dispatcher positions at 8:30 a.m. at Concho Valley Workforce Solutions, 202 Henry O. Flipper Street.
Interested applicants will need to apply online at https://g.co/kgs/jgP8CZ prior to test dates.
Interviews will be held immediately after each test for those that pass.
The Communications Division is one of the most vital services for both our Police and Fire Departments and Dispatchers serve as the critical link between the citizens in need and responding personnel. There are several positions available.
- Be a United States citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Able to pass all necessary training to perform the functions of the job
- Able to receive the TCOLE Basic Telecommunications Operator Certification prior to completing the one (1) year probationary period
- Dispatch Trainee: $31,868
- Dispatch I: $34,786 (after certification and up to 3rd year)
- Dispatch II: $36,286 (after 3rd year and up to 5th year)
- Dispatch III: $37,364 (after 5th year)
For more information about the job’s description and hiring process visit www.cosatx.us